What is AgentMile?
AgentMile is the world's first decentralized commercial real estate leasing platform powered by AI. We enable brokers and landlords to list their commercial properties on our blockchain powered MLS and offer enhanced leasing capabilities, management and reporting.
AgentMile's adoption will allow CRE brokerages to address the following challenges:
- Transform the property search process into an easy, quick and transparent experience;
- Simplify and accelerate the property and cash flow management;
- Help build connected real estate markets worldwide that would respond effectively to consumer and investor demand.
Since 2015, AgentDrive has been servicing both independent brokers and global franchise brokerages.
This allowed us to gain unique insights and a behind-the-scenes look into the requirements of different business models in the real estate industry. Our customers include global real estate franchise networks such as Coldwell Banker and Century 21 as well as smaller Independent brokerages.
PROBLEMS IN INDUSTRY
Current problems faced by the CRE industry
- Antiquated and disparate technology
- Inaccurate and unverified listing data
- Time-consuming due diligence
- Full property history not available
- Poor cash flow management
- Industry data kept behind closed doors
- Lack of real-time data for decision making
- Static property visualization
- Difficulty in Investing overseas
How AgentMile can help
- Real estate CRM and marketing automation
- Smart property search
- Upfront due diligence
- Full property history at a glance
- Smart contracts
- Digital identities of people and properties
- Easy and secure data sharing
- AI for decision making
- AR/VR walkthroughs
CRE MARKET SIZE
Commercial Real Estate Vs
Residential as an investment choice
The real estate blockchain startup scene is exploding and a large number of these startups are designed with residential real estate in mind. However, high investor demand – both institutional and private – centers upon commercial real estate, making it an extremely interesting and lucrative field for blockchain startups. This is why AgentMile considers that stepping into this niche gap is a great opportunity.
It is generally acknowledged that investing in CRE has a number of benefits over its residential counterpart:
Benefits of Commercial Real Estate
- Higher returns and rental yields than residential
- Lease agreements are usually middle or long-term (3 to 10 years)
- CRE asset value is increasing over time and enjoys excellent potential for appreciation
- Tenants often take a contractual obligation to incur many costs, for example insurance
- Tenant-landlord relationships are professional and regulated by the agreement
Challenges of Residential Real Estate
- Lack of sustainable cash flow and equity risk often exceeding 100%
- Rental agreements tend to be short-term (6 to 12 months)
- Entirely market dependent. The property’s value is dictated by the market, not its intrinsic value
- Maintenance costs can consume all available income, if not more
- Residential rental agreements are harder to enforce. The choice of properties is limited to a local area
AgentMile is on track to implement a new interface for its software together with broker and tenant apps. Our goal is to provide a feature-rich, yet easy-to-use functionality.
Blockchain network is the backbone of our project utilizing the benefits of distributed technology such as transparency and security. Fast and efficient CRE property search and rental payments will rely on AgentGrow, our front-end solution. AgentDrive, being the heart of the project, will combine data driven decisions with a real estate CRM system.