A self-governing music ecosystem built on the EOS platform
The backbone of Emanate, smart-collaborations are executed at every stage of the music making process. Our first release of this tool will be available in Q3 2018.
More than just a streaming platform, the marketplace will allow the full creative workflow to be monetised and collaborated upon. Influencers can earn playlist payments from followers.
MN8 distributed to early adopters for ongoing participation in the economy and its governance. Discover more about our plans for a high-growth, yet stable and liquid token economy.
The Emanate platform will be governed by a DAO board. This will launch early and will grow in community voting power as the platform matures.
Emanate is building technology for the music economy of tomorrow
- Interconnected tools for the $50 Billion music industry
- 400,000 artists and music industry professionals ready to onboard via Vampr
- Proof concept: dsound.audio, the world’s number 1 crypto streaming platform
- MVP on EOS.IO launches Q3 2018
The roadmap and market entry strategy takes a grand vision and makes it fully achievable in 3 key stages which align token economics, legal barriers and technology development. Starting with 1) Smart-collaborations and a streaming service 2) An audio collaboration marketplace and 3) A full music ecosystem for artists, labels, partners and node holders.
1. Smart Collaborations
Token distribution phase
2. Emanate Live
Adoption and growth phase
3. Emanate AEP
Audio Exchange Protocol
- 176 Million people paying for music subscription services globally
- An estimated 5 million professional artists globally
- $50 Billion industry
Problems in the music industry
- Collaboration does not flourish because of difficulty getting accurate payments
- Cross border differences in royalty collection rights
- Lack of trust between independent musicians and majors
- Slow payments (months or years) due to legacy systems
- Artists often only monetise final songs or live shows, many just want to compose
- There is currently little incentive for the industry to change
Emanate's decentralised solutions
- Ledger and smart-contract based trust-less collaboration framework
- Instant payments across borders
- Transparent payments
- DAO governance for the ecosystem
- A level playing field for artists, labels and publishers
- Standardised meta-data
To drive a revolution in musical collaboration, monetisation and connection.
To build a middle-class for musicians, helping those with talent and ambition to confidently rise from the bedroom to the main stage.
Sharing human connection and prosperity through music.