Be the first to try our exchange in combination with the most high-tech trading platform in the market.
Download the first version of the exchange and see what functions are available right now. Choose your operating system and get started.*
What is Ternion?
Ternion is a hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway and integrated merchant services.
The Ternion Exchange is a regulated, licensed and centralized entity which allows crypto to crypto, fiat to crypto and crypto to fiat trading.
In the post ICO stage the exchange will become hybrid. It will facilitate a decentralized exchange with a centralized one.
The Ternion Payment Processor is a payment gateway that can be implemented at the discretion of a vendor and it issues cards to its users. The users can also use the debit card to pay the vendors. Vendors can choose to receive fiat or cryptocurrency for the goods and services by implementing the Ternion API into their payment method. This is made possible due to the integration of the Exchange into the system.
The Ternion Liquidity Fund supports two business models and is the back bone of the Exchange and the Payments Processor. The Fund is also responsible for buying back the tokens utilizing a quarter of the company’s profit and burning them to combat inflation. The Fund also stores another quarter of accumulated funds to have available liquidity for the future expansion of Ternion globally.
- Pay Ternion Exchange Commissions with a discount.
- List your token on the Ternion Exchange.
- Get promotions via TRN Tokens.
- Use them for Ternion Payments fees.
Allows compatibility between all ERC20 compliant tokens, yielding substantial benefits for any user of the Ternion Ecosystem.
Due to the limited supply of the tokens within the system and a business-oriented token burn model, TRN will outmatch other coins in demand on the market.
We, as a team, are constantly trying to be ahead of the market. Pushing our boundries in order to achive what everyone else is only trying to.
By putting trust into us, you form the future where we will stand all together tomorrow.
You can get the first experience of the exchange platform here and see how the first version will look. Not only the exchange is comfortable for the institutional players, but it’s convenient and easy for any of the retail investors, as it comes with a mobile platform app and a web application.
For the purposes of transparency and reliability, Ternion will undergo yearly audits to keep the public in the loop about future advancements.
We know that decentralized digital finance is the future, but we also understand the unavoidable connection and value that traditional finance taught us, the knowledge which we are implementing into the cryptocurrency space today.
- Lack of regulated and licensed Crypto-Fiat exchanges
- Poorly executed customer service on Crypto-Fiat exchanges
- Each exchange demands to pass its own KYC and AML policies that take a long time to get verified
- Lack of transparency and reliability due to the absence of annual audits
- Most Exchange API are websocket based
- There is a deficit of payment systems that allow smooth cryptocurrency transactions
- No clear guidelines towards capital support of the post ICO business
How Ternion Solves Them
- The Ternion Exchange holds a European Crypto trading license №FVR000209
- Ternion provides full-time support, including individual managers to clients who need them
- Ternion shall follow and state clear unified European guidelines of onboarding for a fast verification
- Annual audits are conducted by an independent party to uphold transparency
- Ternion shall have FIX API integration. We want to bridge Integration and Rest API integration
- The Ternion Payment Processor brings an individual solution to the market due to the Ternion Exchange
- The Ternion Liquidity Fund sustains the business model and oversees accomplishment of goals set during the ICO stage
- First-class User Experience & Usability
- 24/ 7 support, Secure, Transparent & Fiat Trading
Ternion Liquidity Fund
- Provides Ecosystem Risk Hedging
- Sustains Exchange Trading Pool
- Manages Ternion Payments Liquidity
- Accept Cryptocurrency, Receive Fiat
- Regulated Financial Institution
- Simple API Integration