What is Viarium?
VIARIUM is a tool that will completely replace physical space. VIARIUM consists of a single virtual space, including VR-worlds and VR-architecture of shopping centers, individual buildings, showrooms and other VR-models created by the VIARIUM platform.
The platform is designed for the widest audience. Participants and users of the project have a unique opportunity to create and develop their sales outlets and entire virtual worlds. In addition to increasing sales, they receive the opportunity for additional income.
- A single virtual platform with its VR-worlds and VR-architecture
- Tool for business and life,completely replacing the physical space for a wide audience
- Unlimited number of services on one platform
- Business owners can easily create and develop sales outlets in virtual space with the help of a ready-made toolkit. Reduce the cost of rent, salaries, logistics, reduce the tax base, save time while increasing traffic.
- Companies or just users will be able to create their own world for their own shopping center and rent out space for virtual showrooms.
- Business owners creating their showrooms on the Viarium platform will be able to enter the international market, increase sales, while having minimal costs for its maintenance.
- Users will be able to get instant access to hundreds of thousands of products, visit virtual shopping centers and make purchases without leaving home. It will be enough just to go to the Viarium platform via a browser on your computer or to put on VR glasses for a full immersion.
- People can satisfy the interest to the product from anywhere on the planet, while saving their own money and time.
- Users will be able to create and attend exhibitions, galleries and even entire cities, play VR-online games, organize and attend thematic VR events.
Developers and Designers
- Developers of VR-content / 3D-models will be able to find orders for themselves directly on the Viarium platform. To do this, you will only have to place your work in the marketplace, where a potential customer will be able to appreciate the quality of work. Or to offer a "live" look at the realized objects / buildings / models in Genesis Land or other worlds.
- We also forecast a great demand on our platform for bot developers, virtual consultants, VR-widgets and other related services.
Holders of server capacities
- Owners of server / computing capacity can earn by providing them to the Viarium platform.
- Advertisers will be able to advertise both visual and audio in places with the greatest traffic and in specially designated places.
- The Viarium platform will provide an opportunity to get a job in the world's first work in the virtual world.
- It will be possible to get an instructor for those who use the platform for the first time, consult a shopping center or simply take a tour of the worlds of Viarium.
- Announcements about the search for employees and proposals for their candidatures are published on the internal bulletin board.
In the VIARIUM project, blocking technology is used to provide the system's capabilities such as: recording rights to real estate in a distributed registry, conducting safe, transparent and rapid transactions for the sale of virtual real estate through payments through a smart contract, conducting transparent and fair voting on various issues communities: spending funds, blocking areas with unacceptable content on demand from other participants in the system, creating new territories and much more.
In the future, the use of blocking will reduce the costs for server capacity due to the distribution of the network load to the plural number of nodes participating in the network.
- Accounting for rights to real estate in a distributed registry Copyright protection for content
- Transparent and fair voting on various issues of the community
- Conducting safe, transparent and fast transactions for the sale of virtual real estate through settlements through a smart contract
- Creation of unique virtual objects existing in the VR-space with the recording of all the features of the object and the history of possession