Zwoop provides unrestricted, unbiased, unbeatable access to the whole world of e-commerce.
Zwoop analyses hundreds of thousands of retail websites across the globe, using AI and a distributed network of crawlers, to recognise products even when they're described in different ways by different retailers. Zwoop identifies the best deals available, anywhere online.
Zwoop’s find engine is far more precise than a search engine, and operates without the biased influence of advertising, SEO or affiliate deals. It only shows the products that match the shopper’s exact specifications, including size, style, delivery options, and are in stock.
Zwoop automates the registration and checkout process, with fast, one-click check-out from any retailer. Payment can be made using debit or credit, ZWP tokens, or any major crypto currency, opening up the crypto economy to mainstream retail.
The Zwoop blockchain enables consumers to control their data, decide how it’s used, and receive rewards if they choose to share it.
- Open distributed network of e-commerce website crawlers
- Increasing the overall download bandwidth
- Reward people that are running the crawling software with Zwoop token
- Extract and normalise information for each product
- Recognise and link identical products across merchants even if described differently and regardless of language
- Identify and complement missing details combining multiple sources
BEST PRICE/DELIVERY ENGINE
- Identifies the best price for every consumer based on their needs and preferences (size, colour, etc.) and shipping location, including taxes, shipping fees
- Verify real-time availability of products
- Analyses e-commerce pages to extract structured information (price, description, attributes etc.)
- Classify product pages and understand the category of each product
- Extract detailed and specific product information based on the product category
- Semantically understand user queries and find the products matching the user’s search
- Integrate queries with user and product knowledge
- Matches images with products
- Matches shared URLs with products to integrate with third parties and browsers
- Complement user requirements for each search based on behaviour or previously provided information
- Define an intelligent user profile
A BALANCED ZWP TOKEN ECONOMY
- Shoppers purchase goods on the C2C second hand market
- Merchants and advertisers pay for advertising, data, group buy and reward shoppers
- Zwoop LTD replenishes treasury
- Third party API pay for API usage
- Miners to stake in order to start mining
- Merchants to access priority services
- Merchants to have priority in the price list
- Third party API users to access API
- Zwoop LTD for payment of data and services
- Sellers of products on second-hand market
- Users as loyalty rewards
- Loyalty rewards paid by advertisers
- Merchants who accept ZWP token directly as means of payment
- Third parties participating in the Open API platform as means of payment
- Purchases of products from merchants not accepting ZWP token directly
- Miners who use the ZWP token to pay for products on merchants not accepting ZWP token directly
- Shoppers and miners who want to convert their ZWP tokens to cash on exchange
SOLVING REAL E-COMMERCE PROBLEMS.
- Restricted choice
- Wasted time
- Difficulties finding exact product
- Out of stocks
- Unexpected charges
- Slow check-out
MASS MARKET ADOPTION.A TOKEN ECONOMICS ECOSYSTEM THAT WORKS.
- Balancing token buying and selling.
- Creating trusted, token-based (one-click) second-hand market.
- Harnessing incentivised, distributed crawling pool.
- Rewarding shoppers for using Zwoop and sharing data.
- Enabling use of tokens for any product, any merchant.
- Merchants and advertisers use tokens to access ads, data and group buy.