The decentralized ecosystem for the self employed
Blue Whale will empower the world’s freelance community by creating the largest worker-centric decentralized ecosystem where independent workers can pursue their passions and get the value their deserve from the gig economy.
Blue Whale's Vision
- Paid Time off
- Development of Blockchain Platforms
- Technical Support
- ICO Support
SaaS Tools for All
- Booking Management
Be Part of the Blue Whale Ecosystem
- As a Self-Employed Individual
- Reduced marketing and operations costs
- Employment benefits like pension and paid time off
- Additional revenue sources through contributions to the network
As Marketplace Platforms
- Become an autonomous blockchain platform
- Access to technical infrastructure of Blue Whale network
- Token transactions for freelancers and their customers
As Small / Medium Business Owners
- Technical support to become a Blockchain business
- Expertise and resources to help launch your own ICO
Blue Whale’s Technology
- Three core elements that make Blue Whale’s “Worker-Optimized Reward Keeper” (W.O.R.K) system
Decentralized Associated Network (DAN)
- Provides Software as a Service (SaaS) tools to all nodes and partners that deploy cost-effective marketing.
Contribution Activity Manager (CAM)
- A series of modularized smart contracts that provides rewards and employment benefits based on contribution activities.
Reward Bank (ReBa)
- A decentralized ledger disperses the large % of net profits that goes back to the community as rewards and benefits based on contributions.