Genexi accelerates the transition of cutting-edge biotech projects from research to the market
Support the international community to fight counterfeit drugs with digital tools
We pledge to provide regulatory, advisory and research expertise to improve the quality of your life
The development of biotechnology holds tremendous promises for the developing world
Transactions via Smart Contracts
- Efficiency. Eliminate a vast chain of middlemen
- Speed. No need to process documents manually
- Security. The highest level of data encryption
- Trust. Absolute confidence in their execution
- Transparency. Fully visible T&Cs to all relevant parties
Blockchain Solution for Supply Chain Quality Management
- Effective fraud detection process
- Fast access to the supply chain data
- Full traceability and reduced inherent risks
- A link between physical and information flows
- Information sharing between the different stakeholders
- Focus on the target audience
- Mitigation of supplier risks
- Protection of your brand
- Reduced marketing expenses
- Increased on-boarding speed
- Optimised performance
- Right for specific access to the platform
- Medium of exchange within the whole ecosystem
- Reward for your loyalty via bonus programs
- Transfer of value between distribution chain partners
Biotechnology involves transformative technologies for medicine, environment and agriculture. The use of living systems and organisms to make or develop products has increased dramatically over the recent years.
An increasing demand for biotechnology-based diagnostics and therapeutics solutions such as DNA sequencing, tissue engineering and regeneration, cell-based assay promotes funding to support R&D and new product development endeavours.
2017 was a record year for biotech investments. VC funding for digital health accounted for nearly $4.5 billion which is approximately 109% up in comparison with 2016.
According to our estimates, the world biotechnology market value will cross $2 trillion in 2018 with 67% of manufacturers revenue coming from the sales of biotech and pharmaceutical products.
Key Biotechnology Areas
Genome analysis cost has significantly reduced because of the emergence of second and third generation sequencing technologies (NGS). As a whole genome scanning cost falls the personalised medicine grows, a new understanding of the genetic variation of individuals is appeared. Moreover, unidentified vast regions of DNA now are clear and unlocked.
Stem Cell Therapy
Medical scientists and drug developers have tremendous opportunities to test drugs in the lab as they see how stem cells are able to grow into any of the body’s specialised cells. However, their major goal and perspective is to rise to an era of regenerative medicine where life-altering injuries and deadly diseases are not just treated, but cured.
MicroRNA is a new way of diagnosing and treating disease. MicroRNAs prevents the translation of messenger RNA into proteins by breaking down of messenger RNA. The absence or presence of specific microRNAs in various cells is held by specific human diseases, including cancer, viral infection, metabolic disorders and inflammatory disease.
Biotechnology gives good grounds for expecting cheaper and safer vaccines. Alternatively DNA vaccines use a piece of genetic code for a pathogen instead of using a weakened or killed virus use a piece of genetic code for a pathogen. Traditional methods involve using eggs to grow vaccines. DNA vaccines can be made cardinally quicker and production is more bigger and innovative.
Synthetic biology includes a construction of DNA as a basis for building organisms that can perform specific tasks. It is a major part in developing new biofuels that can break the world’s addiction to petroleum. This sphere draws a great attention for its potential in providing cleaner and renewable sources of fuel. Thus it is changing everything from the way drugs are made to the way industrial goods are manufactured.
Systems biology focuses on understanding the interaction between a series of genes and their interactions with proteins. Advances in computing, the falling cost of genetic analysis, and other technological advances made this data-intensive approach possible.
Cancer Immuno Therapy
Accelerated breakthroughs in Adoptive T-cell therapies will contribute to the growth of immuno-oncology market during the next 10 years.
Bacteriorhodopsin is a photosensitive protein of purple membranes of Halobacterium salinarum microorganisms living in salt lakes, where the salt concentration is 6 times higher than in the seawater.
Pharmaceutics and cosmetology
Treatment of psoriasis, asthma, conjunctiviti
Plant growth stimulation
Development of biocomputers
The RESTET skin regeneration system is the flagship project focused on the research and development of next generation medicines based on bacteriorhodopsin - one of the most promising means of fighting against diseases such as psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, neurodermatitis and acne. RESTET is a unique breakthrough in the field of molecular biocosmetology and has no side effects. The methods of treatment are effective for any age, sex, duration of skin lesions. The unique process of the synthesis of bacteriorhodopsin has been patented in different countries, including Germany, France, China, Iran and South Korea.
- Transparency in the use of funds
- Instant custody without intermediaries
- Decentralised process of funding technology
- International reach and flexibility
- Early contributors will have more liquidity in early stage companies
- Use blockchain technologies to publish funding and grant information in real time
- Promote and support Genexi Ecosystem
- Bring decentralised protocols and digital tools into the biotech field
- Empower researchers and entrepreneurs to implement their innovative ideas
- Build a global community of biotech enthusiasts