“Airline customer loyalty driven by service, not price.”
Currently, when a passengers’ flight is canceled or delayed, there is no seamless way for them to get a voucher. The passenger has to contact the airline call center or fill out a form giving a thorough explanation of what happened. At this point, often times the passenger is frustrated waiting for a customer service representative to determine whether there is a viable reason to disburse a voucher and at what amount.
Furthermore, the voucher must be mailed or emailed to the displeased customer. By the time the voucher reaches it’s destination, the passengers’ loyalty has already decreased and they have made a post about their experience on social media and are planning their next business trip with another company.
- No easy way to claim a voucher after your flight has been canceled or delayed.
- Complaints about airline service were up 70% in April 2017 from the previous year.
- Negative customer experience will devalue your brand perception.
Our software is designed to restore the travelers emotional connection to your airline. When you implement TrustaBit into your environment, users can be compensated immediately based on set business criteria. The voucher will be sent to the customers email address when flights are delayed or canceled; eliminating the requirement to contact the airline call centers or completing a claim form. This will give you the opportunity to make things right with your customers, increase brand loyalty and secure future trips.
- Increases your brand perception and loyalty with consumers.
- Reduces customer service direct and indirect costs.
- Lower your churn rate while increasing revenue.
- Generate custom emails based on consumer behavior through marketing automation.
- Use smart contracts and Blockchain technology to automatically email customers vouchers
Your customers will begin to trust that your company will make things right with them quickly, easily and securely.Smart Contracts
Smart contracts will reduce the costs associated with call center operations.
TrustaBit uses a private blockchain where all participants know that transactions can be detected and traced by auditors.
- On average, every day more than 8 million people fly.
- 68% will remain loyal to a program that offers the most rewards.
- 27% of airline revenue comes from business class customer alone.
- Millennials are the most frequent business travelers of any generation taking 7.4 business trips last year.
- Millennials are also more likely to spend extra money on flight upgrades and perks.
- 97% will post their experience on social media.