What is STAYGE?
STAYGE is a blockchain protocol that connects around the world. Fan’s activities and size can be accurately recorded on blockchain.
Partners & Investors
STAYGE Network is open to a variety of partners who will utilize the fandom ecosystem to co-create a sustainable ecosystem.
- Blockchain accelerator that founded by ICON which is the most successful ICO project in Korea. STAYGE is the first portfolio project of Deblock.
- DSP media has produced many famous K-pop artists and provided record production and management since 1991. DSP media is a classic representation of a Korean entertainment company, and STAYGE plans to manage DSP artists' fan communities.
- Penta is a next-generation platform for both public and private blockchain projects, designed to be a premier platform for transferring value and operating high-performance DApps. STAYGE will conduct entertainment project with Penta.
- Emong Games is involved in HTML5 game development and porting business. With STAYGE, Emong Games will provide games utilizing an artist’s IP to fans.
- FHL Games provides about 20 online and mobile games, including PointBlank(a global FPS), through KAYBO.COM, a content platform for 18 millions users across Central and South America. STAYGE plans to provide communities for gaming fans in that region.
- beSUCCESS is the Korea's leading tech start-up media launched in 2011. Not only provides direct and indirect information to expand the insights of
STAYGE One makes a protocol connecting the whole fandom around the world. Fan's activities will be recorded accurately and they are fairly rewarded for their promotion. The Fandom data will reduce the uncertainty of the industry. Through STAYGE Network, information exchange between Fan - Artist - Business will be activated and the entertainment market will grow healthy.
STG : STAGE Coin
STG is a coin that connects the fandom of each artist and serves as the key currency of STAYGE Network.The initial issue volume is 10 billion, and compensation is paid based on contribution to the STAYGE Network's operation. STG allows to exchange with other types of ACT, and companies doing business with fandom can involve.
ACT: Community Activity Token
ACT is a token issued by a fan’s activities. It includes content creation and distribution, feedback from others, and event participation. ACT is also created for each artist and is a way to integrate various fan communities from the world.
In the entertainment field, fans are a driving force in the industry, and understanding them accurately is a way to sustain the industry. STAYGE Network provides an environment that allows to view data about fans, and gives participants in the entertainment industry with the following benefits: